The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reveals that over 700 people die every year in road accidents caused by tyre failure. In addition, The National Transportation Safety Board reveals that more than 500 people die while about 19,000 people are injured every year in auto crashes related to tyre failure.
- Do not delay to replace your tyre, if it is worn out
- Reduce your speed during rain or wet weather
- Do not overload your vehicle
- Carry out regular checks on your vehicle alignment
- Check your tyre pressure at least twice in a month and more importantly before a long journey.
All motorists are advised through this platform to take the issue of tyre safety more serious.